- A fabric rope stool that is created by upcycling old sarees
- The ropes are woven by hand and tied firmly on the stool frame.
- It takes 30 meters of fabric rope, which is from 2 sarees, to make one stool
- The wooden frame is made from Mahogany wood
- Dimensions (inches) : 14*14*14
- The colour of the ropes will vary depending on the saree waste that is available with us for weaving.
Fabric Rope stool
Handwoven fabric rope stool created from saree waste.
4 in stock
Categories: Furniture, Stool, Textiles Tags: #FabricRopeStool, #RopeStool, #UpcycledFurniture, Upcycled, ZeroWaste
₹1,000.00 – ₹2,400.00