The following terms govern the access, viewing or useby you (hereinafter referred to as the “User”, “You” or “Your”) of www.rimagined.com or the ReChakr Solutions mobile application (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). The sellers on the Website are committed to producing upcycled products –products that are made out of old or discarded material.
The Website is owned and operated by ReChakr Solutions Private Limited, an Indian company (“ReChakr Solutions”).
- User Information shall mean any information provided by the User including name, nationality, date of birth, telephone number, email address, physical address and the like.
- Website shall mean www.rimagined.com or ReChakr Solutions’ mobile application.
Website Access and User Registration
- You agree and understand that the Website and the contents are intended for people who are of the age of 18 years or aboveand otherwise competent to contract. You hereby represent that You are 18 years of age orabove and competent to contract.
- You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Website You will be required to provide accurate information including User Information.
- You represent that Youhave all rights required to provide the information that You provide to the Website, including the User Information and represent that itis true and accurate.
- You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and agree that the password is intended for use solely by You. You agree and undertake to access the Website only using Yourusername and password.
- ReChakr Solutionsmay in its sole discretion permit or deny Your registration.
- You will be solely responsible for Youracts on the Website including those conducted under the username assigned to You.
- You understand and agree that ReChakr Solutions may, in its sole discretion, terminate Youraccess to the Website without notice and You waive any right to claim access to the Website or any other claim that You may have. Any data of Your usage may be retained or deleted at ReChakr Solutions’ sole discretion.
- You agree that the User Information uploaded may be used and viewed by other third parties who access the Website.
- The Website is a marketplace for sellers of upcycled goods to list and sell their productsand for individuals and businesses to purchase the products.
- Registration on the Website by Users is free of charge.ReChakr Solutions reserves the right to charge for usage of specific features of the Website with prior intimation.
- You will use the Website and any information available in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- re-sell the usage or services of the Website.
- upload, transmit or publish any information on behalf of a third party, including any User Information of any person other than You, and more specifically, You will not impersonate another person.
- upload, transmit or publish any information or material which isgrossly harmful, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, bigoted, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ReChakr Solutions IT infrastructure.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website.
- upload, transmit or publish any information or material which may harm minors in any way.
- violate or invade the privacy of any person.
- upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware, to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website, ReChakr Solutions’computer systems, or the computer systems of other Users or third party systems.
- upload transmit or publish anything which You do not have the rights to or any material which infringes the intellectual property rights (in whatever form) of any third party.
- deceive or mislead the other users of the Website about the origin of the messages You post or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log-in credentials of any other User.
- use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials or spamming.
- do any acts that threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- the contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats,software, audio, pictures, logos, icons, are the sole property of ReChakr Solutions or its licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with ReChakr Solutions or its licensors.
- To the extent required, You grant to ReChakr Solutions a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, trade names and other forms of Your intellectual property which You have provided to ReChakr Solutions (or uploaded on to the Website).
- You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of the Website or any of the contents therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website save for any User Information that belongs to You.
- You have no right to use any search mechanisms other than that provided on the Website and You will not use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tools to harvest data of any sort from the Website.
Disclaimers regarding the Website
- You agree and understand that the Website is a market place for sellers and buyers to interact. Further, You understand and agree that it is at Your own discretion and based on Your judgment that You transact on the Website.
- You agree and understand that the contents and services on the Website are available on an “as is” basis.
- You expressly release ReChakr Solutions and where applicable its director, officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any use of the Website by You or the actions of the Users of the Website.
- Subject to applicable laws, ReChakr Solutions hereby disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, its contents and functionalities, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Where applicable laws do not permit the disclaimer of warranties to the extent detailed above, the said warranties are disclaimed to the maximum limit permitted by applicable law.
- ReChakr Solutions reserves the right to remove any contents on the Website.
Contract between You and the seller(s)
- The Website is a meeting place that may be utilized by Users to purchase products put up by sellers. The contract for the purchase and sale of any product is a contract between You and the seller. ReChakr Solutions does not at any time hold any right, title or interest over the products.
- The contract to purchase and sell is between You and the seller(s) and may include some or all of the following terms listed here by way of example – price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date and time taken for delivery, mode of delivery, warranties related to produce and products.
- ReChakr Solutions is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between You and the sellers.
If You choose to make payment online You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the third party payment gateway service provider. ReChakr Solutions shall not be liable for any acts or omission of the third party payment gateway service provider.
Return/ Refund Policy
- If a product does not substantially confirm to the description, quantity and quality specified by the seller, then within 7 (seven) days from delivery of the productYoushould make a complaint through the Website.Complaints will be entertained for the reasons stated above and for no other reasons, such as a change of mind about the products ordered.
- Please provide details of the issue with the product at the time of filing the complaint.
- Please courier, at Your own cost, the item back to the address provided by ReChakr Solutions for this purpose within 10 (ten) days from its receipt by You. In the alternative, if available in your city, a pick-up will be arranged for the product. The cost of couriering the product will be passed back to you (either in the form of a credit back or a voucher) if it is found that the product indeed had an issue as discussed above (i.e. did not substantially confirm to the description, quantity and quality specified by the seller). If it is determined that the product did not have any such issue then You will be liable to bear all costs and expenses of couriering the product.
- Upon receiving the item, the seller shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint.
- If the seller determines that the complaint is valid and genuine then the seller may replace the entire product or a part thereof, depending on the extent of the non-compliance with the description, quantity and quality.
- Please note that a seller is not likely to replace or provide a refund for
- damage due to misuse
- any item which has been used
- any damage/defect which are not covered under the seller’s warranty (if any)
- any item that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered
- clothes and footwear that are used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way
- items for which original tags and packaging is not intact
Limitation of Liability
ReChakr Solutions takes matters related to intellectual property rights and privacy very seriously. Should You have any complaints regarding the Website, including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the Website, copyright infringement and the like, or any issues related to data privacy please report the same to[▪]. Please provide Your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that ReChakr Solutions may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
- Force Majeure: In no event shall ReChakr Solutions be liable for any acts beyond its control or for any acts of god.
- Access: ReChakr Solutions does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction Youare viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to You.